Announcement – Application For FIDE IDadmin 07/01/2019 0 COMMENTS
- Starting from 09 January 2019, all applications for FIDE ID will be charged a fee of RM 50.00.
- The Malaysian Chess Federation is being charged for FIDE Rating, and the collection of this application fee will help to reduce our costs.
- All application for FIDE IDs must be accompanied with proof of payment of RM 50.00 to Malaysian Chess Federation Bank Account as follows:
PERSEKUTUAN CATUR MALAYSIA
CIMB Bank Berhad, (PWTC Branch)
Current A/C No: 8000649725
SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
- Application for FIDE ID will not be processed without payment.
- Fill online form at https://malaysiachess.org/fide-id-application/
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure you do not have an existing FIDE ID before you submit an application for New ID , The RM50 application/processing fee is non refundable. You may check for your existing ID (if you have one) by using the link here : https://ratings.fide.com/advseek.phtml
- For further inquires please contact MCF Rating Officer:
Malaysian Chess Federation