The Uzbekistan Chess Federation under the auspices of the Asian Chess Federation (ACF) and the World Chess Federation (FIDE), has the honour of inviting all Asian National Chess Federations to participate in the 15th Asian Schools Chess Championships 2019 to be organized in Tashkent, Uzbekistan from 19th June (arrival) to 29th June (departure) 2019.
Criteria to qualify for Asian Schools Chess Championships 2019:
1. The player must finish top 4 in NYCC 2019 in their respective category contested.
2. In view that NYCC 2019 is an even age-group event while Asian Schools is an odd age-group, all the players who have qualified will be sorted according to their FIDE Std Rtg May 2019 release (except for qualification for Asian Schools U7 category).
3. The position of Official player shall be awarded to the player who write in with highest FIDE Std elo rating (May 2019 release). The exception will be NYCC U8 category where the final standing shall be used to decide the qualifier for Asian Schools U7 category.
4. The NYCC 2019 Category champion shall be given priority to be represented as Official player in this event.
5. The deadline for application submission to MCF is 5th May 2019.
Download Prospectus : 15th_Asian_Schools_Chess_Championships_2019